Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

****Sold**** KMRC Southern Railway Gate Stock-Please Read

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

KMRC Southern Railway Gate Stock for sale as either spares or repairs.

It was to be part of a Southern Railway layout I had planned. However, I changed period to BR/SR and is now surplus to requirements and sold as an uncompleted project.

I have since acquired the BR/SR version of Set 373 which had plated over sides fitted in later years. 

It comes in the wrong box.

Fore Sail...4

Airbrush finished in acrylic Malachite the HMRS Methfix transfers reacted with the paintwork leaving a bloom in some areas. This needs rectifying. Perhaps waterside transfers would be the better option.

Sadly, windows for the side driving compartment and brake van are missing on one side.

Fore Sail...4

Buffers have been replaced with Roxey turned brass versions. 

Fore Sail...4

Fore Sail...4

I intended to modify the protruding steps so removed the. Like part of the glazing some of these have gone missing whilst in storage. What remains are included.

Fore Sail...4

The carriage is intact and finished the same. I did modify the end seating to both carriages to make gangways as these were not represented in the interior seat mouldings.

Fore Sail...4

Fore Sail...4

Fore Sail...4

Fore Sail...4

Remains of the footsteps and an unopened detailing pack enclosed.

Sold as spares or repair. 

£30 including postage by Royal Mail Second Class Signed For.

Payment by PayPal please.

Cheers,

Mark 

Edited by 46444

• 46444 changed the title to ****Sold**** KMRC Southern Railway Gate Stock-Please Read