Peco CDA wagon availability

Geep7

• RMweb Gold

Are we sure the Peco one's are not the correct length? Personally, if we're talking a matter of a 9-12", I don't think I would notice a 1-2mm difference at normal viewing distance with my worsening eyesight. The major improvement that Peco have made are the metal wheels as standard. Yes, some of the fidelity of the detail isn't quite as fine as, say, my EFE Rail JIA's or Revolution IWA's, but it's tolerable.

The other thing to consider is, the new run of CDA's are current at around the £20 mark..... how much would an Accurascale or Cavalex CDA be? This isn't a complaint about price, far from it, as i'm fully aware of higher detail = higher price, but would the market be there for it. Especially as the CDA's have such a limited sphere of operation. At least the JIA's get outside of Cornwall, for example. Personally, I think we should be glad Peco are making them at all.

Btw, still waiting on more EWS ones........ 😁

• Agree 1

• Accurascale staff
2 hours ago, Geep7 said:

The other thing to consider is, the new run of CDA's are current at around the £20 mark..... how much would an Accurascale CDA be? 😁

Not a pointer for 2mm but our OO new run are a little over £23 each when you buy two packs and free post, if that’s an indicator for value for money. 

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/cda-china-clay

• Like 3