Andrew Barclay 14" 16" 0-4-0ST Industrial by Accurascale

• Accurascale staff
49 minutes ago, Pecketts And Panniers said:

Are the pipes supposed to be different on the different models?  Efficient and Victory are close, but still different and the NCB one is is almost a right-angle, compared to the curve of the other two.

Barclay.png.d28d3ebef70f0dcbfa016bf0c53fc8cb.png

Hi @Pecketts And Panniers,

It is the angles of the photographs of each. The pipes are the same across all 3 locos.

image(54).png.fd446b54dc019bcff63ec7f03b873bd9.png

image(55).png.11e9296e9263f2f7d17393c9ef42fee0.png

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Islesy said:

What? You mean you want us to give the armchair experts an opportunity to suddenly realise they are experts in shipping and freight forwarding as well, and the opportunity of educating everyone on why the Captain of MV Whatever isn't up to the job because he could have shaved 10 minutes off the transit time between the Cape and the Suez?

I think we'll save the internet that pain 🤣

Best wishes,

Paul.

Exactly. I said I was seeking excitement. Hours of entertainment. 

17292626306232046641946370748890.jpg.4e20c3eebbac97816faaeefb557e1ba7.jpg

Edited by Nova Scotian
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
On 18/10/2024 at 12:04, Accurascale Fran said:

Andrew Barclay Tanks Complete And Due In Stock Very Shortly!

ABGroup14.jpg.59836eba9c31bdc627a37936f3f06916.jpg

Hi everyone,

Great news! The production of the Andrew Barclay tanks, originally announced by Hattons Model Railways, and taken over by Accurascale earlier this year, is now complete!

These popular and colourful locos offer a wealth of small and large layout possibilities in industrial settings and can inspire a whole need creative direction for your modelling.

Check out the latest production samples below!

ABGroup9.jpg.5d730f531492bc5048ee6f4a0b9090fc.jpg

ABGroup12.jpg.c852b40a9cbcb1370734803f5a33ba3b.jpg

ABGroup11.jpg.f9f399b2898b6be09f6116b148e34e17.jpg

ABGroup15.jpg.902bcececbc5a74a1843beb0ccb47e36.jpg

ABGroup10.jpg.5fdcaf82ef5aabdcd035ad97370f4c8c.jpg

ABGroup13.jpg.53c2f1b49e5df1ecb0f02007f78a3041.jpg

These locomotives are already on their way to us and will land with customers in early/mid November.

Fancy one, or another one? Order yours for just £99.95 direct only via the Accurascale website below, while stocks last!

Pre-order here: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/andrew-barclay-14-16-0-4-0st-industrial

Cheers!

Fran 

You are both a very bad man and good at your job in equal measure Fran. I have caved after resisting ordering one of these ever since Hattons first announced the second run. 

Given the sheer amount of models that have arrived from Accurascale recently, please can you disguise this as food and I can claim it came from Tescos!

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

• Accurascale staff
1 hour ago, derekdoestrains said:

Are there plans to release a 6 pin decoder setup for the Barclays?

Will be in stock in the coming days as well as a range of crews. 

• Informative/Useful 1

• Accurascale staff
10 minutes ago, Pecketts And Panniers said:

Wil they be specific to the Barclays in any way, or just a generic 6-pin motor-only decoder?

They’ll be programmed to suit the motor and acceleration curves but otherwise will function in any basic 6-pin loco 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I think I may be going mad. Trying to pay for the loco I ordered at the weekend, but following the Pay Now button seems to offer no way of actually settling up. Any ideas anybody please?

Thanks,

Roy

• Accurascale staff
Just now, Roy Langridge said:

I think I may be going mad. Trying to pay for the loco I ordered at the weekend, but following the Pay Now button seems to offer no way of actually settling up. Any ideas anybody please?

Thanks,

Roy

It’s a recent ‘improvement’ by shopify. You should have an email with a direct payment link if your card didn’t work or ping support on live chat to send you a link 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, McC said:

It’s a recent ‘improvement’ by shopify. You should have an email with a direct payment link if your card didn’t work or ping support on live chat to send you a link 

Thanks McC. No link in my email so will do as you suggest and drop a line to support. 

Edit: and all sorted. Thanks 

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge
  • Thanks 1