Andrew Barclay 14" 16" 0-4-0ST Industrial by Accurascale

• Accurascale staff
31 minutes ago, RailwayModeller927 said:

I've just checked my pre-ordered Andrew Barclay "Efficient" and that order is still saying in production.

Do we know if all of them are in transit, or is it just one of them on the way currently?

The status(ii?) should read in transit now, tho if the order is mixed with something else it may not, otherwise check in with support and they can check your order.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Can confirm for my two orders that both show still in production on the order status page - but I hadn't checked there, I only checked the project status page on the website where it said in-transit.

I have two on order, separate orders (one was a Hattons carry over), they're individual orders with no other items.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nova Scotian said:

Just received order updates for both my orders stating in transit, eta October 21st

Likewise with an order for a Barclay exHattons.

Also asking for payment when your ready.

Edited by johnd

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Nova Scotian said:

Just received order updates for both my orders stating in transit, eta October 21st

Is that when we are expected to pay? October is a 5 week month for me, and pay day isn't until the 30th!

• Accurascale staff
1 hour ago, JohnR said:

Is that when we are expected to pay? October is a 5 week month for me, and pay day isn't until the 30th!

you are invited to settle up any time over the next few weeks. We also offer PayPal credit as well as clearpay. Should it make life easier to spread the payment out over a few weeks or months. 

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, McC said:

you are invited to settle up any time over the next few weeks. We also offer PayPal credit as well as clearpay. Should it make life easier to spread the payment out over a few weeks or months. 

Thanks for for doing that, and it would be dead easy for me to just whack this on credit, but 6 months ago I finally cleared all my credit cards and am debt free for the first time in my adult life. Personally, any form of debt is a slippery slope for me, and I'd rather not get back on it. 

Can I pay at the end of the month when I get paid?

• Friendly/supportive 4

I was slightly startled to be reminded that I had one of these AB's on order; and that it available now. But now I have no idea how to pay for it- when I try to do so, it sends me to a 'review order' page with no option to pay for it.

• Accurascale staff
4 minutes ago, NZRedBaron said:

I was slightly startled to be reminded that I had one of these AB's on order; and that it available now. But now I have no idea how to pay for it- when I try to do so, it sends me to a 'review order' page with no option to pay for it.

Drop a line / live chat to our support team and they can send you a link if you don't see a pay Now button in your account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, NZRedBaron said:

I got a status report like that too and it did tell me I don't need to pay yet; it just shows an order status of Confirmed with an option to correct my delivery address.  I also clicked on "Pay now" only to find there isn't actually any payment option there !   That's a website design error that must be impacting their cash flow, so Accurascale really do need to fix that.

So I decided to leave it and couple of weeks as I don't doubt they'll send me an invoice when the loco does actually arrive.

Likewise, received a reminder but on following the link there is no actual way to pay. As above, I'll wait a while for an invoice to arrive where payment can actually be processed, and see whether I'm in a position to afford it at that point.

• RMweb Premium

Well, I received an email a couple of days ago alerting me to the fact that I ordered two of the delightful locos back in March, one the open back “PLA” blue livery and the other the unnumbered version in the lined green “PBA” livery. (They aren’t proper port authority liveries, of course, but both will bolster my “port fleets”)

I’ve then been in correspondence with Accurascale because I wondered about swapping to paying with PayPal (where I have very good credit lines - can’t think why! 🫢🤣) and just now received an invoice telling me I should have paid back in August! 🫢

Well, other than forgetting I had ordered them and the car insurance being due at the start of next month (oh dear) I can count myself a happy bunny! 🤣

The customer service I’ve had from Accurascale has been first class. Now just waiting for the P class loco to arrive (and I remember ordering that!)

Steve S

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, McC said:

Drop a line / live chat to our support team and they can send you a link if you don't see a pay Now button in your account.

I did this last night at 2030 local time, what 0030 in Ireland, and Patrick sent me a live link to pay my invoice. 

One order I was able to pay without issue. The other I had to request. 

Patrick is fantastic, and per comment above recommend dropping them a line with any issues are they are very fast. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
42 minutes ago, SteveyDee68 said:

one the open back “PLA” blue livery and the other the unnumbered version in the lined green “PBA” livery. (They aren’t proper port authority liveries, of course, but both will bolster my “port fleets”)

🫢🤣 🫢🤣

See. We are twins. Exact same order as me!

• Funny 1

Are we going to see final images of these?  I would enjoy seeing some with the said changes mentioned a few months ago, before paying the invoice for my few.

I did ask a few months ago about what cab was going to be used on Victory, but there was no response. 

Please and thank you of course :)

Edited by Ribird

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Ribird said:

Are we going to see final images of these?  I would enjoy seeing some with the said changes mentioned a few months ago, before paying the invoice for my few.

I did ask a few months ago about what cab was going to be used on Victory, but there was no response. 

Please and thank you of course :)

Victory now has the correct cab. Production samples are here with me, they will be going to GETS at the weekend then will be photographed shortly after. 

Hope this helps

• Accurascale staff
9 minutes ago, JohnR said:

I've got an invoice today, saying I should have paid back in May. 

I won't be able to pay for these until the end of the month. 

You should have a status update email also with an ETA in about 2 weeks or so. The only requirement is to pay between now and the goods in stock 

• Like 1

• Accurascale staff
4 minutes ago, Pecketts And Panniers said:

Is that a requirement? If we don't pay until after the goods come into stock, what then? Is the order cancelled?

If you don't pay usually 30 days after then yes.

7 minutes ago, McC said:

If you don't pay usually 30 days after then yes.

OK. so we can pay after the goods come into stock? That seems perfectly reasonable, but it's not what you said above. Given the fact that @Steve Purves (not sure if he's Accurascale staff or not) has said that the production samples haven't even been photographed yet, I'd be relucant to shell out until I've seen the final product.

• Accurascale staff
14 minutes ago, Pecketts And Panniers said:

OK. so we can pay after the goods come into stock? That seems perfectly reasonable, but it's not what you said above. Given the fact that @Steve Purves (not sure if he's Accurascale staff or not) has said that the production samples haven't even been photographed yet, I'd be relucant to shell out until I've seen the final product.

The photos on the website are late decorated / pre production, and paying before the deadline ensures you get yours in the initial shipment batch. If later, it will be mixed in with any balance of stock sales / routine shipments and may simply take a little longer. We'd hope to be posting to customers inside the coming two weeks. Hope that's clear 

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, McC said:

You should have a status update email also with an ETA in about 2 weeks or so. The only requirement is to pay between now and the goods in stock 

Thanks.