Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Assorted N Gauge wagons, figures + accessories

• RMweb Premium

Assorted N Gauge wagons, figures + accessories

An assortment of N Gauge, dating from a dalliance with 2mm scale some years ago. It's now time for a rationalisation...

The two wagons have Trix engraved into their bases. Their wheels turn freely and the couplings work. The grey has been given a rough weathering and has minor white residue (I suspect filler or modelling clay) on the crevices of the wheels. The brown is in better condition, no faults seen. 

There's four Preiser packs (79110 and 79147) - standing workers/dockers and shunters/railway yard workers, (79077 and 79159) - fishermen and resting hikers. These are 1:160 scale, pre-painted. Still in the original packing with manufacturer's tape on, effectively as new shop stock. 

Two lorries, one lady cyclist, telephone box and 12 brewery casks. The flatbed and telephone box are whitemetal, the cyclist is a plastic moulding. These are painted though there are some signs of wear/areas for improvement. The lorry has no cab roof - sorry, I have no idea what happened to this but you could make another from plasticard. The van and casks are unpainted but pre-coloured plastic. 

Three waterline models of motorboats, painted in different finishes, 'RTP'. 

I'm happy to combine postage with any other items, whether RMW classified/free to good home or any railway or non-railway items (see blog lists). Postage would depend on method and location but based on Royal Mail recorded, is likely to be £6 P&P within the UK. 

Collection from near Ilkley (West Yorkshire) would also be OK if that suits a purchaser. 

Payment can be made via PayPal, cash (if collecting) or bank transfer. 

Any questions, please ask (PM). 

• Advertiser
    The White Rabbit
  • Date
    03/11/23
  • Price
    £50
  • Category