Can anyone id this airbrush, or better still have a diagram for it?

Recently re-discovered an airbrush I bought a few years ago. It was stashed in a box, partly dismantled. With care I've managed to get it back together, but ideally I'd like to see a diagram of how it is supposed to be assembled, or if anything is missing.

Stewart

WP_20230717_19_01_49_Pro.jpg

Edited by stewartingram
typo

• RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, stewartingram said:

Recently re-discovered an airbrush I bought a few years ago. It was stashed in a box, partly dismantled. With care I've managed to get it back together, but ideally I'd like to see a diagram of how it is supposed to be assembled, or if anything is missing.

Stewart

It looks to have common features with my ancient DeVilbis Aerograph - though mine was a bottom rather than side-feed.

Try a Google search on that name - I'm pretty certain that I dumped the airbrush and all associated with it; though it gave good service in its time.

CJI.

• Thanks 1

Update to say that I bought that aibrush from Amazon. I've not had chance to ty it yet, but it is all but identical to my older one, but with a few extra bits & bobs. Seems the old one has part 10  (lever guide) missing, ut I think I've seen it somewhere recently. When it turns up, the old one might then be ok.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by stewartingram
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 17/07/2023 at 20:53, stewartingram said:

Stewart

It's one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143605593531

I asked the same question not too long ago:

this is mine and I broke the nozzle (now replaced)

image.png.234c6bf409f901a8e814e1495950a129.png

Diagram:

image.png.85486e8c16579891d8ec2f534aeece79.png

Seems to be the same as yours

Edited by melmerby

1 hour ago, stewartingram said:

Update to say that I bought that aibrush from Amazon. I've not had chance to ty it yet, but it is all but identical to my older one, but with a few extra bits & bobs. Seems the old one has part 10  (lever guide) missing, ut I think I've seen it somewhere recently. When it turns up, the old one might then be ok.

Thanks for the help.

The lever guide is very fiddly to put back in place after the airbrush has been dismantled. It sits loosely in a slot and rolls about while you’re trying to tighten the assembly. Very frustrating!

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
12 minutes ago, Lee-H said:

The lever guide is very fiddly to put back in place after the airbrush has been dismantled. It sits loosely in a slot and rolls about while you’re trying to tighten the assembly. Very frustrating!

Surely once the lever and guide are in place you poke the needle through to stop them wandering?

12 hours ago, melmerby said:

Surely once the lever and guide are in place you poke the needle through to stop them wandering?

You would think so but the lever can still twist and fall into the wrong position while assembling it.

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Lee-H said:

You would think so but the lever can still twist and fall into the wrong position while assembling it.

Fortunately I haven't had that problem - yet!🙂

• Like 1