Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

SOLD - HO Roco OBB Class 1014 Elok (DC) - (Price Reduced)

• RMweb Premium

HO Roco OBB Class 1014 Elok (DC) - (Price Reduced)

Offered for sale is an HO Roco OBB Class 1014 electric locomotive (DC) in excellent condition.  Product code 72474.  Bought 'as new' from a highly respected mail order retailer (details on request), performance is as smooth as expected, with working directional lights.  Pantographs (non-operational) in excellent condition and a driver is fitted.   Original packaging is also ‘as new’ and includes all instruction sheets and a complete pack of separate detailing parts, including alternative couplings and separately moulded windscreen wipers.  

Instructions include details for fitting a decoder for conversion to DCC operation, though note this is not something I have checked (I only use DC) so must be at buyer’s risk.

This loco is in the later OBB livery (post 'pflasch') which this one wore following repainting after wearing the CAT (City Airport Train) livery for some years.

Only reason for sale is this particular class was built primarily for use in Lower Austria and Services from Wien eastwards to Hungary and Budapest and my interest is more in western / Alpine Austria (Tyrol) along with Germany and Switzerland, making this excellent model surplus.  As of 18th July the guide price asked has been reduced from £95 to £80 (I will still cover postage to UK addresses).

The model is unmodified with detailing parts included separately (packet unopened).  I did need to gently clean minor scuff marks from the windscreen after purchase as they showed up in certain light.  This was discussed - with photos - here on RMweb: https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/178425-advice-on-removing-‘scuff-marks’-öbb-1014/  The cleaning was successful and the locomotive will be wrapped appropriately.   Happy to answer any questions by PM.  Thanks, Keith.

• Advertiser
    Keith Addenbrooke
  • Date
    14/07/23
  • Price
    £80
  • Category

Edited by Keith Addenbrooke

• Keith Addenbrooke changed the title to SOLD - HO Roco OBB Class 1014 Elok (DC) - (Price Reduced)