Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Class 507/508/313/314/315 EMU final batch of clearance bodies permanently discontinued product.

• RMweb Premium

Class 507/508/313/314/315 EMU final batch of clearance bodies permanently discontinued product.

I have available the following final batch of bodies, they are being discontinued to make way for production of my next new Emu kit.

class 507/508/313/314/315 driving coach bodies x 8

class 313 pantograph coach x 3

class 314/315 pantograph coach x 2

class 507/508/315/455 trailer coach x2 (non pantograph centre coach.

class 507/508 Merseyrail current day style headlights as used from 2004 to present driving coach bodies x 4

These are 3d printed in liquid ABS type uv cured resin, these are printed as one piece bodies.

These are perfect bodies that I normally retail at £38 per body, but I’m selling these off at £25 per body.

All other parts to complete are available such as etched nickel silver window frames.

Cast resin floors.

3d liquid resin printed bogie sideframes.

Underframe components specific to each class type, mix of 3d resin printed and cast resin parts.

postage and packing is £5.50 Royal Mail signed for.

payment by PayPal or direct bank transfer.

please note these sell very quickly and this is the last batch of bodies produced.

I also have some slight seconds bodies available also.

• Advertiser
    piranha240
  • Date
    29/04/23
  • Price
    £25
  • Category