Transfer Table 89002 - Operating

Trev1073

I have had a new unused Heljan transfer table (Traverser) for some years, anyway decided to build a small layout to accomodate it. I have just connected the Table to its Control Box, and then to a 16V AC supply expecting to get the Menus on the screen as described in the manual to allow me to test the operation of the table. It however Displays Heljan, then AO57 and then a C. All of the buttons control box do not work or change anything, Lights etc do not work. I am planning to use Analogue operation only. Has anyone any experience of this table or suggestions. I would mention that I can see no mention of AO57 or C as error codes in the provided manual.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on this error. Having looked around I managed to find some information on the similar Walthers table marketed in the US. It seems that the error code "C" indicates that the Transfer Table is on around the wrong way. Quick turn through 180 degrees fixed the issue. Shame that the instructions did not mention this and that it is a simple error to make. Anyway now working, hopefully if anyone else has a similar problem they will find this.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1