Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Parkside Dundas kit - PMV Parcels van

• RMweb Premium

Parkside Dundas kit - PMV Parcels van

An unopened, unbuilt 4mm scale plastic kit. The pack is a little grubby/'shopsoiled' but it's not been opened and there are no signs of damage or harm. It is the PC36 item, a Southern Railway PMV van. Wheels and bearings included (as per sticker). Ill health has prompted a revision of modelling activities and I'm looking to clear some space. 

I'm asking £5 plus P&P for this kit.

P&P within the UK would be at cost. I'd normally say £5 using Royal Mail either Tracked 24 or first class recorded, which used to get delivered the following working day (though that was before the strikes!). Given the current situation and problems, alternate delivery arrangements are available on request and would be at cost - which could be more or less  than the quoted £5. I still have some quality packing from a former business, so the parcel would be well protected. Collection from near Ilkley (West Yorkshire) would also be OK if that suits. If you purchase more than one item (either through RMW personal adverts or any ex-trade items (see blog) then I am happy to combine postage costs. 

Payment can be made via PayPal, cash (if collecting) or bank transfer. 

Any questions, please ask (PM). 

• Advertiser
    The White Rabbit
  • Date
    05/01/23
  • Price
    £5
  • Category