Invicta Model Rail expand N Gauge stock with extension.

AY Mod

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

A word of thanks for the willingness of the lady to go that exta mile. I purchased 4 new crimson BR Bachmann Thompson coaches from her stand at Statfold on Saturday but needed another 2nd which is the one there’s been a little confusion over concerning the correct running number. If I would ring Monday morning,she would check her remaining stock to ensure 34-387 was correct. I was promised free postal delivery should I choose to buy. All was indeed well and it arrived at midday in secure order.  You can’t do better than that,can you ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ian Hargrave said:

A word of thanks for the willingness of the lady to go that exta mile. I purchased 4 new crimson BR Bachmann Thompson coaches from her stand at Statfold on Saturday but needed another 2nd which is the one there’s been a little confusion over concerning the correct running number. If I would ring Monday morning,she would check her remaining stock to ensure 34-387 was correct. I was promised free postal delivery should I choose to buy. All was indeed well and it arrived at midday in secure order.  You can’t do better than that,can you ?

A little confused when this is the Invicta opens it's N gauge space thread - thought I'd missed maroon Thompsons, alas yours are the big brother versions.