Are MP1 point motors still available

smt009

• RMweb Gold

I'm after two MP1 point motors (https://www.mtb-model.com/pages/mp1.php?lang=en) to complete a fiddle yard but every online UK shop I can find has them out of stock and one site says "alternative coming soon". Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? I really like their compact size and don't want to have to change or have mixed point motors on the layout.

Thanks

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2022 at 10:31, ejstubbs said:

Supply problems from an EU-based manufacturer?  Whoever would have imagined such a thing could happen?

There are supply problems for a lot of European made products, across the EU as well.

MTB point motors seem to be out of stock, on back order, or at best a promise of delivery in 4-6 weeks, at German stockists.

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

There are supply problems for a lot of European made products, across the EU as well.

MTB point motors seem to be out of stock, on back order, or at best a promise of delivery in 4-6 weeks, at German stockists.

Thanks, Ron. I phoned round and was met with the same response. I placed an advance order from dcc automation, the UK importer. They currently expect them mid December.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 25/11/2022 at 10:02, smt009 said:

Thanks, Ron. I phoned round and was met with the same response. I placed an advance order from dcc automation, the UK importer. They currently expect them mid December.

I bought some from Digitrains at the York Show on Saturday

Chris H