Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Bachmann class 20 20141BR Green Full yellow ends (weathered) DCC FITTED

• RMweb Gold

Bachmann class 20 20141BR Green Full yellow ends (weathered) DCC FITTED

Here is a Bachmann class 20 20141 in BR Green with factory weathering it is the 21 pin DCC ready version that has a 21pin decoder fitted (NOT SOUND FITTED) and also a speaker wired in. (LOCO ADDRESS 2041)

It is boxed ive added bufferbeam detailing to both ends (so the original tension lock coupling cant be used) but I could add a brass wire at each end if the buyer prefers (no cost).

This loco's livery is just a little to early for my modelling era and I've no need for it now as I'm having to thin out my collection. 

Payment via PayPal I can accept F&F or if the buyer prefers G&S they must pay the relevant fees. 

Postage will be via Royal Mail 1st class signed for which is £5.55.

Once the loco is posted I always send the buyer a picture of the proof of postage.

Any questions then please message me. 

• Advertiser
    CovDriver
  • Date
    11/11/22
  • Price
    £95
  • Category

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Chris here again

can you post via Royal Mail insured and I will go ahead. Royal Mail usually very safe but I had a loco I sold go missing on route last month. Fortunately I posted it Royal Mail insured. Only costs a few £s more.

if that ok let me know how you want paid

regards

chris

• RMweb Gold

I can't find Royal Mail insured on the Royal mail app ? 

I can only see Royal Mail special delivery which is £10.65

I'm not sure if that's the method you require I've attached a screenshot pic to show you 

Regards 

Colin 

Screenshot_20221119-193927.jpg