Account login problem

• Accurascale staff
31 minutes ago, Tiddles47 said:

I’m trying to log into my account but without success, my password stored in my iPad isnt working, even after asking if ‘m a robot! Tried the “forgot password” route and the same thing happens.  Any ideas guys? 

Make sure you are allowing cookies and not in privacy mode or similar? The site can block you for a bit if you try the wrong password a lot so try a password reset / forgot password link from your phone or another browser?

14 minutes ago, McC said:

Make sure you are allowing cookies and not in privacy mode or similar? The site can block you for a bit if you try the wrong password a lot so try a password reset / forgot password link from your phone or another browser?

No, nothings changed. Ive tried on a different browser and my phone but the same thing happens. If i try a password reset, it still says the same thing. 

• Accurascale staff
16 minutes ago, Tiddles47 said:

No, nothings changed. Ive tried on a different browser and my phone but the same thing happens. If i try a password reset, it still says the same thing. 

drop support a line perhaps with screenshots. We can’t really provide account support on a public forum. 

• Thanks 1

My account is also doing the old, This Account Is not recognised. 

Just after attempting login again and everything worked fine.  There might be some Apple update or something going on as I had a similar problem with another website earlier. 

Edited by NIRCLASS80

• Accurascale staff
3 minutes ago, NIRCLASS80 said:

My account is also doing the old, This Account Is not recognised. 

that means the website you are logging into doesn’t recognize the email you are trying.  Either it’s the wrong site or the wrong email 

• Like 1

Just now, McC said:

that means the website you are logging into doesn’t recognize the email you are trying.  Either it’s the wrong site or the wrong email 

Same site as I have it saved on my favourites, but working fine now.  

I have got to say that there can’t be many manufacturers responding within minutes on a Friday night.  Great service 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

I had the same problem yesterday.

using safari

At login, login, recaptcha was redirecting to the register subsection, but also displaying a line error message saying,  my username was taken and a second line error message also that my password was incorrect.

It replicated in chrome.

but an hour later it was fine, and I paid up a half dozen invoices :-)

1 hour ago, adb968008 said:

I had the same problem yesterday.

using safari

At login, login, recaptcha was redirecting to the register subsection, but also displaying a line error message saying,  my username was taken and a second line error message also that my password was incorrect.

It replicated in chrome.

but an hour later it was fine, and I paid up a half dozen invoices :-)

Thats what is happening with me. Even on chrome. Still not working. 

• 2 weeks later...