Accurascale Credits

• Accurascale staff
14 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Yes i understand that but i cannot combine two pre orders say in a basket and pay them.

You can , but we strongly recommend against it IF they are from different ranges. Otherwise, you can combine, say, 6 Class 66's in a single order.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
On 30/03/2023 at 19:51, McC said:

On the order confirmation page, just click Pay Now, and you can checkout normally with Pay in 3 with PayPal.

Does Pay in 3 not work for pre-orders?

I checked out a pre-order for Mk2c coaches with PayPal Pay in 3.   The first instalment showed up immediately on my PayPal account as pending but has now disappeared.  I queried with Paypal as to why they have instead taken full payment immediately from my bank and they claim that the Pay in 3 was cancelled.  It's annoying because I was intending to part fund these coaches from the sale of some Bachmann Mk2/2a coaches which have not yet been sold and has meant telling the wife that I now need to draw down money from our joint account into my railway fund.

• Accurascale staff
1 minute ago, cessna152towser said:

I checked out a pre-order for Mk2c coaches with PayPal Pay in 3.   The first instalment showed up immediately on my PayPal account as pending but has now disappeared.  I queried with Paypal as to why they have instead taken full payment immediately from my bank and they claim that the Pay in 3 was cancelled.  It's annoying because I was intending to part fund these coaches from the sale of some Bachmann Mk2/2a coaches which have not yet been sold and has meant telling the wife that I now need to draw down money from our joint account into my railway fund.

Nothing has changed on this end - perhaps a question for PayPal - you can also use the Partial.ly split option, which lets you spread up to 6 months (click the split button at the bottom of the cart) Hope that helps!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, cessna152towser said:

It must have been broke as it was not there for me,looked later and it was,its Pay Pal where the issue is.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cessna152towser said:

This is exactly what happened to me when I ordered 37027 from TMC , first payment was taken then refunded but showed up as pay in 3 plan pending , I rang TMC just before the 37s were meant to land and they said they don't take payments for pre-orders and had refunded it , I had to reorder the loco that was supposed to be days away but ended up being weeks although they kept the plan in place this time as delivery was imminent

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
On 30/06/2023 at 13:43, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

It must have been broke as it was not there for me,looked later and it was,its Pay Pal where the issue is.

Yes, it seems to be working again.   I decided to order a pair of FNA wagons, using my credits from the Mk2c coach order in part payment, and this time Paypal is allowing me to pay the balance by Pay in 3.

Edited by cessna152towser
typo
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 30/06/2023 at 13:34, cessna152towser said:

..... has meant telling the wife that I now need to draw down money from our joint account into my railway fund.

Oh dear.  That does sound serious. A situation best avoided.  Hope you survived lol 😀

PS try to maintain a balance in your railway fund to facilitate your wife's next purchase of shoes/handbag etc. After that, equilibrium should be restored 🌝

• Like 5

• 2 months later...