Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Two BR Western Region coaches

• RMweb Premium

Two BR Western Region coaches

1) Bachmann Mark One brake (BSK) coach in WR chocolate/cream livery (no. W34751) - 39-079A.

In very good condition. Boxed - the box is not in as good a condition and shows some signs of wear but is still intact and structurally sound. Except for an initial checkover after purchase, the coach has not been run and still has the sachet of accessories: coupling, gangway door and lamp (included in this sale). 

Era 5 (BR steam late crest). Metal wheels, NEM slimline couplings. 

I'm asking £20 plus P&P for this coach. 

2) Bachmann Collett second class corridor coach in BR lined maroon (no. W562W) - 34-200. 

In good condition. Boxed, with the box showing signs of use and wear, though still intact. Label on the front from the original retailer. As you can see from the photos, this is from the earlier Bachmann period (what you might describe as the Bachmann/Replica/Mainline crossover). The coach has been run but not extensively and is in good condition. 

Era 5 (BR steam late crest). Plastic wheels, 'medium' sized couplings (not NEM). No sachet of details/extras included, though I'm unsure if this model originally came with any. 

I'm asking £15 plus P&P for this coach.

In both cases, the reason for sale is I've changed my mind about what sort of layout I want. So I'm going through my stock and having a bit of a rationalise. For quite a few years I put purchases aside for the day when I could run them, the trouble is tastes change, as do houses and the space available... 

I am happy to sell these individually or as a pair. 

P&P within the UK would be £5 (for either one or both coaches) and it/they would be sent Royal Mail first class recorded, which usually gets delivered the following working day (though we can't guarantee that). Alternate delivery arrangements may be available on request and would be at cost. I still have some quality packing from a former business, so the parcel would be well protected. Collection from near Ilkley (West Yorkshire) would also be OK if that suits. 

Payment can be made via PayPal, cash (if collecting) or bank transfer. 

Any questions, please ask (PM). 

• Advertiser
    The White Rabbit
  • Date
    03/06/22
  • Price
    £35
  • Category