Cavalex - all new Class 56 in OO

AY Mod

15 hours ago, Trains4U said:

Just for info

we will be adding the 56s to our website soon

we are investigating pre-order capabilities that don’t involve google forms…

I was actually just looking on your website last night to see if I could preorder some from the next batch!

I wonder if there are any more exclusives yet to be announced…I’m still hopeful a Dutch or original EW&S example will appear, or some with their superb weathering! 

• Agree 1

Was lucky enough to speak to Alex in person at the London Festival of Railway Modelling earlier in March of this year.

As mentioned to him...I'm not even a big fan of the Class 56 and never cared for it much when growing up lol...however, this model is so damn exquisite...I felt a need to purchase one...if not just to support Cavalex Models.

Payed a pretty penny for it recently brand new, well over RRP since most sound fitted models are sold out now but hey...better late than never lol.

Here's a shot I took of 093 on my diorama:

Class 56 Shoot - 1.jpg

Edited by Cuthbert 80
Edit
  • Like 14
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

19 minutes ago, Cuthbert 80 said:

Was lucky enough to speak to Alex in person at the London Festival of Railway Modelling earlier in March of this year.

As mentioned to him...I'm not even a big fan of the Class 56 and never cared for it much when growing up lol...however, this model is so damn exquisite...I felt a need to purchase one...if not just to support Cavalex Models.

Payed a pretty penny for it recently brand new, well over RRP since most sound fitted models are sold out now but hey...better late than never lol.

Class 56 Shoot - 1.jpg

Wow that looks really amazing. Thanks for your support, I'm glad that you managed to get your hands on one in the end!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Cuthbert 80 said:

Class 56 Shoot - 1.jpg

Wow ....you will be hard pressed to find a rtr model photo as realistic as that!

Loco....✔

Realistic trees....✔

Camera skills.....✔

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1