Interesting and inspiring photos from Flickr....

• RMweb Premium

Looks like someone bought a job-lot of Lima cl.117s 🙂

And look at the Autosh*te in the car park - love it! 

(top row: Vauxhall/Opel Cavalier?, Datsun something, Hillman Avenger, Citroen Dyane, Fiat rear-engine, Triumph 2200/2500?, SAAB 96. Not so sure about the bottom row but Fiat 126 with Marina on its left)

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, montyburns56 said:

Aylesbury by curly42

25140 at Aylesbury.

Happy memories of the days when yards were wide open, not a fence in sight when they converted parts of yards into car parks. Nice selection of NPCCS on the Readers Digest traffic. 

Paul

• Like 6
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
19 hours ago, keefer said:

(top row: Vauxhall/Opel Cavalier?, Datsun something, Hillman Avenger, Citroen Dyane, Fiat rear-engine, Triumph 2200/2500?, SAAB 96. Not so sure about the bottom row but Fiat 126 with Marina on its left)

Your “Datsun something” looks like a Ford Cortina to me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, The Pilotman said:

Your “Datsun something” looks like a Ford Cortina to me.

Cortina or even a Taurus grill looks a bit none Cortina. Looks like a Capri, Ambassador and possibly another Opel but the bigger one maybe Commadore tuck against the fence in Blue

22 hours ago, keefer said:

Not a fiat it’s a Simca 1000.

Keith

5 hours ago, hmrspaul said:

Happy memories of the days when yards were wide open, not a fence in sight when they converted parts of yards into car parks. Nice selection of NPCCS on the Readers Digest traffic. 

Nice to see my station in the days when we had locos passing through in the early sixties we had a morning parcels to Northampton plus a newspaper train that ended in Bletchley and our dmu,s were an eclectic mix of hand me downs from all over the country the original units were comfortable reliable and fast .Thanks for posting

Paul