Contacting admin

Hello all.  As a semi-regular poster here I am still not fully conversant with the functionality of the site, or how to contact admin (or who they are!).

I’ve got a weird error message that comes up, only on one post, and I’ve pressed the “contact” button underneath the error message as instructed but I don’t think they are being received by anyone on the admin side. I’ve tried sending a message three times so far and think I must be doing something wrong!

Any help appreciated.

Jake

• Administrators

1. Question now moved to correct subforum.

2. Your access to one topic was removed (Hornby pre-orders) because you were telling me what I should and shouldn't be saying. That topic is now closed anyway.

3. Sending repeated messages to me via the Contact button over the weekend asking why you can't access it only makes me more grumpy.

Well, you did ask.

Hi, thanks for your response. Think you must be thinking of a different person, that wasn’t me?  However, now I know what the technical problem was I’m perfectly happy, so thanks.

Re: the messaging, I was only doing what the screen was telling me. I had no idea why there was an error on my account, and it told me that I had to contact admin.  There was nothing to tell me that the message had sent properly (I looked for a sent items folder but couldn’t see one) and when I went back in my original text was still sat there on the form, so I just assumed I was doing something wrong!  Perhaps it would be worth putting something saying a lack of response doesn’t mean the admin haven’t received the message so that people don’t worry it’s not sent properly? Just a suggestion.

Cheers!

Jake