Lyddle End Curved Platform Radii

Hi, I'm trying (without success) to find information on the geometry of Lyddle End curved platforms. I want to put a short country halt platform on the inside of a first radius (yes I know, but I don't have much space to work with) Setrack curve.

Can anyone tell me the radii of the inner and outer curves on a first radius Lyddle End platform, please? And the second radius platform as well for future reference, if possible. The google is being surprisingly reticent, possibly because they are no longer in production as far as I can tell.

My guess would be that the first radius platforms were designed to be situated within first radius curves (ie the radius of the platform edge will be less then first radius) and the second radius platforms were designed to be situated outside of a second radius curve (ie the radius of the platform edge will be greater than second radius).  However, that is just my assumption.

As you highlight, I don't think the range is in production any longer and what is being sold on places like E-bay seem to just refer to the first and second radius descriptions on the packaging, which don't look to contain any extra information.  I suppose you could try e-mailing Hornby customer services, or alternatively ask the seller of wherever you intend to buy from.

Thanks Dungrange, that makes sense. I've just discovered that Hornby does market n gauge track, but under the 'Arnold' brand, which isn't exactly helpful. Their R1 is 192mm/7.55" and R2 is 222mm/8.74", neither of which is quite right for Peco track at 8.5" and 10.375" for R1 and R2. I guess R2 platforms are most likely to fit, so I'll take the plunge, purchase and hope for the best!