If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Hornby Q1 R2343

gromitdog

Hi can anyone help please I have a Hornby Q1 R 2343 which I purchased years ago 2nd hand, I have gone to fit DCC sound to it and realised its missing the Oil lubricator assembly and spacing washer and location block that goes onto the side of the frame x2  Item 10 on the Hornby service sheet HSS268F would anyone have a non running Q1 please or know where I can get the parts to get this loco running again please 

The spacing washer does not seem to have a part number or come with the screw set are they a set size ??

Thank you for taking the time to look at this 

Nigel

For the spacing 'washer' you could always use a sliver of wire insulation of the appropriate colour and diameter.

I used that dodge to take up excessive sideplay after correcting back to back dimensions on some early Hornby diesel motor bogies.

Thank you leopardml2341 , SRman & RFS for your replies I have managed to find a spare X9282 for Peters Spares so hopeful fully it will fit and keep the main drive cog in place instead of forcing it off after a couple of revolutions which then stops the wheels from driving and the motor spinning 

Once again thank you both for your help and advice on with this matter

Nige