The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

On Cats

didcot

18 hours ago, wagonbasher said:

She keeps her toys in the basement of the white house?

Andy

😅 Probably why she can never find them

17 hours ago, J. S. Bach said:

I can;t think of a better place!

Very true, 

13 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

Well at least you can drag her out by the tail is she gets stuck .    😎

Don't think I'll try that.  It is quite funny seeing her come back out.  She spins round, then comes out head first. I think if she keeps growing there is a good chance she will get stuck.   

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

The camera put out to hopefully spot the missing cat I might've seen the other week unfortunately hasn't found that but has picked up a few other interesting things. There were a couple of other cats that I've never seen before (as well as the neighbour's cat), a young fox (not seen one near my house before but it's not really a surprise), and most interesting of all, an otter.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Reorte said:

There were a couple of other cats that I've never seen before (as well as the neighbour's cat), a young fox (not seen one near my house before but it's not really a surprise), and most interesting of all, an otter.

Otters and foxes don't usually take on cats, but it's not unheard of them to eat a cat,

Cats and hedgehogs wil happily walk past one another with their noses in the air.

• RMweb Premium
47 minutes ago, Michael Hodgson said:

Otters and foxes don't usually take on cats, but it's not unheard of them to eat a cat,

Cats and hedgehogs wil happily walk past one another with their noses in the air.

Nothing's ever completely safe but I'm not too worried about my cat's safety. I'm off the road, so there being no traffic other than the very slow moving to the row of houses is a much bigger plus than any negatives posed by wildlife.

• Like 1