The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

On Cats

didcot

The latest in our cat saga is yet another kitten!*. On the morning check-up,Felix our black and white visitor was expectly waiting, Hasty retreat into the house for food! Reopened the door and there was Felix and a tiny grey tabby kitten, Fed Felix and scooped up the kitten and took it indoors. She soon settled in with the other two. We suspect they are siblings as they are all friendly with each other and us and seem about the same age.

Photos to follow ASAP....

* That makes five kittens plus Marina, the mother of the elder pair. The kittens are fine with us and the dogs and other cats. Marina still runs and hides. She is more friendly at meal times....

Edited by Il Grifone
vagrant 'o'
  • Like 13
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Chrisr40 said:

They say owners and pets look alike but what about their eating habits ?

20230512_162745.jpg

Please don't let cats eat chocolate, it is poisonous to them.

Andi

• Agree 6

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Dagworth said:

Please don't let cats eat chocolate, it is poisonous to them.

Andi

I'm not sure Dairy Milk actually contain enough cocoa solids to be described as "chocolate" these days

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 3

Lunch at the stables today was bacon butties. Daughter drains the Foreman grill into the barrow full of hay sweepings. FC ,who has already done double pouch dinner, is straight onto the barrow and into the mucky fat dripping.

• Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, grahame said:

Marley signals left, but swerves right . . . . . . 

Standard procedure for a hard turn at speed. Throwing rear body mass in the opposite direction to the direction of turn helps with conservation of momentum. 

• RMweb Premium

That has been on here before and let me add again that I would adopt that cat so fast that there would be a smoke trail!

Edited by J. S. Bach
To add a missing word
  • Like 6
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

21 minutes ago, J. S. Bach said:

That has been on here before and let me add again that I would adopt that cat so fast that would be a smoke trail!

Bowie-esque different coloured eyes would seal the deal!

C6T.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Michael Hodgson said:

It may just be an urban myth, but I heard that cars were painted like that because you have to tell DVLC what colour your car is, and their computer system couldn't cope with it?

Just a myth - there is an option for 'multicoloured'. Have to be really, otherwise many bus companies would be in trouble...

• Like 1