The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

On Cats

didcot

• RMweb Premium

I had to go and look up that light blue "narrow gauge" Lego track - a Lego-compatible component, I learn, not an actual Lego product. But back in the days of the blue track with white 8x2-knobber flat sleepers, we could have whatever gauge took our fancy. I remember building broad-gauge baulk road once but the stock took up twice as many of the 4x2-knobber axleboxes as did standard or narrow gauge.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

I had to go and look up that light blue "narrow gauge" Lego track - a Lego-compatible component, I learn, not an actual Lego product. But back in the days of the blue track with white 8x2-knobber flat sleepers, we could have whatever gauge took our fancy. I remember building broad-gauge baulk road once but the stock took up twice as many of the 4x2-knobber axleboxes as did standard or narrow gauge.

No it is actually a genuine Lego fairground ride. Still have the box and instructions somewhere. at least I hope it's genuine, was bought at Legoland Windsor!

Edited by admiles
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, admiles said:

No it is actually a genuine Lego fairground ride. Still have the box and instructions somewhere. at least I hope it's genuine, was bought at Legoland Windsor!

Ah right yes I see - in the Friends theme. What I found were aftermarket straight sections that are compatible with the curves and humps in that amusement park set.

Young Merlin has settled in well and is now just over four months old. As with most kittens anything is fair game to be chased. The weekend produced this delight and much swotting of the TV screen was his paw. "No Merlin it's not an insect!"

Some with an interest in aircraft maybe be able to recognize the shape of the aircraft  to see why this photo made me smile.

(Please excuse the poor quality, just a quick phone grab in very poor light) 

IMG_5006.jpg

• Like 14
  • Funny 4

19 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

Just what my Tilly used to do in her younger days.  Three doors down have a Jack Russell that did not dare to go out into his own garden when Tilly was sitting there!  I used to warn dog owners who let their mutts run loose on my front garden that Tilly would have their dogs for breakfast.

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 2

6 minutes ago, Metr0Land said:

Does anyone on here use an automatic cat feeder?  Can you recommend it?  Ideally I want to put wet food and/or dry food in it.

The only automatic cat feeder in our house is me.

Sorry, that doesn't help.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1