Llanbourne North Wales in the 80s.

P.C.M

Very nice Peter, 428 looks right at home accompanying the 31 and Peak in the sidings. I bet she sounds lovely, especially with Legomanbiffo's sound chip. Any chance of a video of her in action at Llanbourne?

Thanks Alex,

I haven't done video before, not really sure how to go about it. I will look into it.

Cheers Peter.

As I mentioned to Rick on his Penhayle Bay thread some very strange visitors were seen at Llanbourne the other day.

The S class in mine the T and C class belonged to my friend Alan who passed away in September. It's very tempting to keep such lovely models but they will probably be sold as its would be a pitty for them to sit in their boxes and not see any use. Which is one reason for taking the pics really if the locos do get sold I still have a few pics of them on the layout.

Merry Christmas, cheers Peter.

post-7022-0-84349200-1387437471_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-08545000-1387437506_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-75326300-1387437548_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-57776300-1387437607_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-39697900-1387437662_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-11904800-1387437706_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Merry Christmas everyone, all the best to you and your families.

While wrapping a few last minute presents in the garage I decided to run a few trains. The last one for the day was 37428 on a short van train heading off to Manchester.

post-7022-0-57437100-1387877799_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-14606500-1387877865_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Well I've heard some excuses but that one takes the biscuit! I suppose the presents just happened to be in the garage? All the best to you too!

It took 5 minutes to wrap the presents and about 45 minutes playing trains. Oh I weathered  a wagon while I was out there too.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 4

Well done Peter, like that fact that you have done the Christmas wrapping while the trains are running.

The Ixion arrived this morning and was tested on the work bench.  Runs nicely.

The VLine trains do sit well in those scenes.  Maybe an Upper quadrant would do.

Merry Christmas.

Mark

Hi Peter

Nice photos as always. I was a big fan of the 37/4s when they worked the highland lines.  However, being one of the Cardiff gang, 428 wasn't one of my regular sightings.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2014 for you and your family.

Alan

Merry Christmas Peter and your family , from all the Blackburn hijack group!

Doug

Thanks Doug, Merry Christmas to you and your mob.

Hope to see you on Jan 25th.

All the best Peter.

• Like 1

Well done Peter, like that fact that you have done the Christmas wrapping while the trains are running.

The Ixion arrived this morning and was tested on the work bench.  Runs nicely.

The VLine trains do sit well in those scenes.  Maybe an Upper quadrant would do.

Merry Christmas.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am glad it made it enjoy the loco, it sure is a nice little model.

Cheers Peter.

When you say wrap, do you mean sellotape around the top of a carrier bag with 'Merry Xmas' written on in permanent marker? :D

Hi Jason,

I am known for my bad wrapping of presents, I use way too much paper and sticky tape. I did't write anything on them either, just handed them out this morning. :locomotive:

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter

Nice photos as always. I was a big fan of the 37/4s when they worked the highland lines.  However, being one of the Cardiff gang, 428 wasn't one of my regular sightings.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2014 for you and your family.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I had most of my haulage on the Scottish ones to be honest though did get a few of the Cardiff ones in.

You might like this shot of an Eastfield beast in the snow. 

Any nearer to starting something in oo next year?

All the best Peter.

post-7022-0-50324500-1387967957_thumb.jpg

Edited by P.C.M
  • Like 8

Merry Christmas everyone, all the best to you and your families.

While wrapping a few last minute presents in the garage I decided to run a few trains. The last one for the day was 37428 on a short van train heading off to Manchester.

All the Best, Peter.

Just out of interest, have you raised the bar and wrapped 4mm pressies - thus necessitating an additional turn for the Manchester parcels???

Ian