The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

One Square

mozzer models

Have you removed the name of the farm?

No, but it's been a long time since I took part in this game, and I now can't find any actual maps on the OS site. So I'm using this site - http://www.fonant.com/osmap.html . There's no text in the square I've used from that site.

If somebody can show me how to get digital maps on the official OS site, I'll use that.   

• RMweb Premium

There is no text in the square on the OS map I use either.

post-7483-0-23980300-1385683132.png

It's Hilton Junction, south of Perth.

It seems a bit odd, but there are also a couple of nearby villages without names on the OS map.

Edited by dagrizz

And some more - I was going to say it's a preserved line, but since I said it had been closed by BR and it's still there, that seems obvious. It has had problems with earthworks (hence the original song clue), but these have now been fixed.

The preserved railway is known by the same initials as the pre-grouping railway which built the line, and also the member of the 'Big 4' which owned it.

I don't think there's anything else I can add to these clues.

Edited by pH

• RMweb Premium

You have it I couldn't name the area due to my inability to get the map to work. :no:

No you have a go. I've done a few recently + its  more fun trying to find the location