The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

AY Mod for PM?

Phil Parker

• RMweb Gold

"And in the cabinet today, we are mostly seeing new locomotives from the Blue Party. However, the Greens are also doing well, with some new announcements as the year progresses. The Reds are mostly leaving the cabinet, as a Duchess beckons". 

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, tomparryharry said:

"And in the cabinet today, we are mostly seeing new locomotives from the Blue Party. However, the Greens are also doing well, with some new announcements as the year progresses. The Reds are mostly leaving the cabinet, as a Duchess beckons". 

How's the copper knob party doing?

• Administrators

I'm bitterly disappointed about our performance at the polls obtaining precisely zero votes, even I couldn't find my name on the ballot paper. I think the enrolment paperwork must have got lost in the post; I am taking some time to reflect today but I fear the members may be trying to oust me before I've drawn another pay-cheque.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Andy bows out gracefully after losing his seat. He added lead weights to his swingometer at the last minute to try and get it to swing less to the left and gain traction - but to no avail !!

Will he be back in five years ?

Brit15

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, APOLLO said:

Andy bows out gracefully after losing his seat. He added lead weights to his swingometer at the last minute to try and get it to swing less to the left and gain traction - but to no avail !!

Will he be back in five years ?

Brit15

depends if he lost his deposit

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, TheQ said:

How's the copper knob party doing?

Apparently, the Copperknob Party are doing well. They've yet to declare however.  As we all know, the Copperknob Party are a silent majority, remaining silent until their ire is irked. Then, there is a mighty rumble, as the behemoth awakes. Nothing misses its eye: From the rivets that are out by a gnats gnadger, to the funny colour hues worn by the faithful.

The Copperknob Party has a manifesto, which clearly states :- " About 90% Western, and fill in the little bits....."

"Swindon, Swindon, Uber Alles....."  

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, AY Mod said:

I'm bitterly disappointed about our performance at the polls obtaining precisely zero votes, even I couldn't find my name on the ballot paper. I think the enrolment paperwork must have got lost in the post; I am taking some time to reflect today but I fear the members may be trying to oust me before I've drawn another pay-cheque.

Didn't you take your crayon with you so you can add your own name?

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Following this trifling set back, we need to start the layout planning so that we have something up and running to impress the electorate, no later than midsummer 2023. Send AY your fully costed design (on a postcard so Putin doesn't get a look in) by Friday 20th December, with your preferred position in the resulting government. (The back benches are great, far less trouble and you can browse RMweb all day and no-one will know.)

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Classsix T said:

He's ginger! is this a continuation of the Coppernob Party theme?

C6T. 

Hey Hey! I've got red hair as well.... I might be a bit whiter haired, but I'm still a Viking. If you're not careful, I'll sail over on a raiding party, and enslave your garden gnomes...... 

• Funny 3