The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Photoshop request, colouring in time!

big jim

• RMweb Gold

I’ve got a fresh set of alloys to go on the mini convertible but the outer lacquered aluminium rim is tarnished so I’m thinking of getting them refurbished but doing something different with them, the wheels are Mini Cooper split rims, I may look at getting the centres out and having them 2 different colours OR vinyl wrap the outer rim and spray the centres so I’m after a few ideas of how they will look in different colours if anyone can help with photoshopping the below picture with various colour combos 

FED594E4-C86B-4CF3-BD99-B29B62E52514.jpg

im after:

white all over (silver bolts)

white outer rim (silver centre as is)

red outer rim (silver centre as is)

red outer rim and white centre

silver outer rim and white centre

white outer rim and red centre

hope someone can give it a try so I can see how it looks before shelling out and realising it’s not what I expected

(my fave combo in my head is red rim/white centre) 

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for those, it’s the last one I’m having trouble colouring in myself on the mobile too!

i may get a small piece of vinyl wrap and do one of the outer rims to see how it looks when I get back from me hols! 

Hi Big Jim,

You were very helpful to me a few months back, so I hope that I can help you a little in return.

My Photoshop skills are not great, but maybe this'll help: (Red is a little subdued, but I wanted to keep the texture coming through)

1806573741_SilverWhite.JPG.8411ae6d14a427fdb2df5cf07f5c2af7.JPG silver outer rim and white centre391549042_RedOuter.jpg.232722b20e707606b31130700dfe370a.jpg red outer rim (silver centre as is)1482472565_RedWhite.JPG.c99b38ab31c295f03e381e0810871194.JPGred outer rim and white centre

• Thanks 1