Hide/unhide posts

• RMweb Gold

I have hidden two of my posts as hindsight suggested the wording had been written too hastily. I now realise I should have deleted the text. How do you find them again to unhide and/or modify them? (Hidden via the post options menu)

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

If you've hidden posts they're only visible to Mods. If you need anything unhiding just let us know. 

Thanks, unhide would only be to delete the posted text. If no one can see them it doesn’t matter.

Hi Folks,

If you think you need to hide you shouldn't have written it !

That said I hid a post as I once thought I was editing my own poor grammar and it turned out I had pressed the wrong button and was replying to my own unedited post. I hid that reply because I felt that three consecutive postings of the same gobbledygook was enough, the original was left up although I did manage to edit it properly at the second attempt.

Gibbo.

• 3 years later...

No worries, I've been there too - writing posts too hastily and regretting it afterward. Good thing Reddit has a feature where you can hide posts that you're not too proud of. But I totally get it - sometimes you want to edit or unhide them. To unhide a post on Reddit, you must go to your profile, click on the "hidden" tab, and find the position you want to unhide. Click on the "..." options menu on the base and select "unhide." It's as easy as that. So there you have it - how to unhide post on reddit in just a few simple steps. Remember to take your time next time you're writing a post so you don't have to go through this process again.

Edited by KaneVaughan