If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Heljan 33 111 (Prod. Code 3459)

Ian J.

• RMweb Premium

Hi all,

If anyone knows of a Heljan 33 111, product code 3459, available either privately or at a retailer, I'd be interested in it. Searches online have turned up nothing, and I've not seen any on stalls at exhibitions.

Cheers,

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

I noticed that, but as no other shop seems to have any (all say either 'out of stock'  or have no indication of stock levels) I'm doubting that Gaugemaster would be able to get one on order.

• RMweb Gold

I'm not sure about that listing at Rails, it has the wrong product code, and this batch of Crompton's became available last December.

Sadly I think you may be out of luck, at the online retailers anyway. I could only find 1 for sale 3 weeks ago, which I purchased from the Hobby Shop in Faversham.

I'm sure one will turn up on eBay if you're patient, or a bricks-only retailer might possibly have one tucked away.

• RMweb Premium

Aren't AJM in Australia/New Zealand? If so, a bit too far to be worth it, as I'm in the South of England :)

Edit: AJM's webpage seems to have a UK address, but doesn't seem to ship to the UK, and pricing seems to be in dollars only, but it's not clear for which country as Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada flags on shown on their site.

Edited by Ian J.

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Ian J. said:

Aren't AJM in Australia/New Zealand? If so, a bit too far to be worth it, as I'm in the South of England :)

Edit: AJM's webpage seems to have a UK address, but doesn't seem to ship to the UK, and pricing seems to be in dollars only, but it's not clear for which country as Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada flags on shown on their site.

I was confused too when I saw their website. Email them. I did when they had another 33 I was looking for - loco was in stock and transaction dealt with very professionally and I received the loco very quickly in the UK (and they are based in the UK). 

No connection, just happy with my transaction 

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

I've emailed AJM, by their contact form this morning, and just again now but by their quoted email address. I've not heard anything back today yet.