Class 92, By Accurascale

Edit: The headlight glass requires little cleanup to make it fit properly, but apart from that just wow.... Never mind the loco, the packaging and paperwork alone are just incredible. There's even a set of blinds for the cab windows! 

Cheers,

Edited by 60800
  • Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Graham108 said:

I'd be disappointed they could only find 5 good things to say about it

There are many more; that's just one of Howard's listicles as a teaser for the mag review.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

There are many more; that's just one of Howard's listicles as a teaser for the mag review.

Oops...........completely mis-read "listicles".

Raised eyebrow now lowered. 

• Funny 11

• RMweb Gold

Hi AS, any update when retailers will get them, i don't mean the exclusives as i think i've read they are going to dispatched early next week, i'd like to support my local and  purchase from them but they have no idea when they will arrive. 

2 hours ago, jonnyuk said:

Hi AS, any update when retailers will get them, i don't mean the exclusives as i think i've read they are going to dispatched early next week, i'd like to support my local and  purchase from them but they have no idea when they will arrive. 

Would expect it will be after all the versions that trader's were offered are in stock, thus sent as one delivery. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, palmsticks said:

Heard a news report today about some success with nuclear fusion... @adb968008 have you put too many class 92s and class 55s in one location and accidentally intiated gravitaional confinement?!

I’m blaming the FNAs myself. Has anyone crash tested this model to check for leaks ?

• Funny 1

I checked my emails this morning and noticed that I'd received an Accurascale notification at 01:05 to say that 92001 'Victor Hugo' was back in stock.

I looked on the website at around 09:15 to find 1 in stock. Suffice to say, it's been ordered and I can't wait. I'm slightly intrigued though, given that the rest of Batch 2 hasn't yet appeared in stock. I'm hoping that I was simply very lucky and someone may have cancelled an earlier order perhaps?

The order has gone through the system OK though by the looks of it.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, AForce said:

I checked my emails this morning and noticed that I'd received an Accurascale notification at 01:05 to say that 92001 'Victor Hugo' was back in stock.

I looked on the website at around 09:15 to find 1 in stock. Suffice to say, it's been ordered and I can't wait. I'm slightly intrigued though, given that the rest of Batch 2 hasn't yet appeared in stock. I'm hoping that I was simply very lucky and someone may have cancelled an earlier order perhaps?

The order has gone through the system OK though by the looks of it.

I had similar success with 92042 sound version over the weekend, ordered on Monday. Not despatched yet but I can imagine that the warehouse is a busy place right now!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, palmsticks said:

Heard a news report today about some success with nuclear fusion... @adb968008 have you put too many class 92s and class 55s in one location and accidentally intiated gravitaional confinement?!

No, apararantly Adb968008 prefers fission.  He has too many lovely 66s, so trying to split them to get some great Class 33s!  

• Funny 3

29 minutes ago, ac1874 said:

I had similar success with 92042 sound version over the weekend, ordered on Monday. Not despatched yet but I can imagine that the warehouse is a busy place right now!

Well done with 92042. Just for clarification, it was the sound version of 92001 that I ordered.

13 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

You must be on the nice list,Santas watching.......

I reckon I must be on that list as well. It's great to have something snazzy and positive to end the year on. 😎

Seasons greetings to you all, and best of luck to those waiting for models to re-appear on the website.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Premium
35 minutes ago, Graham108 said:

The Class 92's are listed at full price - it's only a selection of wagons which are discounted

it discounts it if you add it to your basket.....i did think the traders were all encouraged to keep a level playing field but theres lots discounting now....

On 03/12/2022 at 20:07, McC said:

We recommend the ESU lokpilot v5. We hope to have some ‘ready to install’ in stock shortly if it helps but any good 6 function decoder (ideally with stay alive support) will work well. All Of the integrated circuits to manage the pantographs are built into the PCB on board so the decoder doesn’t have to do anything clever. 

I ordered a couple of production 59619 ESU Lokpilot v5 decoders before you announced your own Class 92 'ready to install' versions. What settings do I need to change to these decoders to make them ready for the class 92? Thanks.

• Accurascale staff
4 minutes ago, WILLIAM said:

I ordered a couple of production 59619 ESU Lokpilot v5 decoders before you announced your own Class 92 'ready to install' versions. What settings do I need to change to these decoders to make them ready for the class 92? Thanks.

CV31 = 16, CV32 = 0
----------------------
CV359 = 53
CV360 = 26
CV367 = 53
CV368 = 26

CV31/CV32 is the indexing.
 The others are the height limits.

Hope that helps, any trouble, drop the team a line!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 06/12/2022 at 19:18, Peter749 said:

I will be interested to know the results - A LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC seems to be unavailable in the UK.

Re the cheapo decoders, there is a proper Lokpilot decoder all set up in the pipeline from Accurascale for just under £30 so have one on order. I have the AE chip currently installed (AED-21PD), but only the lower headlights are controllable. I also tried a LaisDCC 8600021 and I could also control the roof-mounted headlight. Given the price of the proper decoder, I’ll wait for that not bother trying to program the AE decoder and job’s a good’un.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Limited supplies of 92 001 in EWS and 92 032 in GBRf liveries now available on our website.

ACC2198-92032DCC_0002.jpeg.7301e82e219daaa8dcc695c5e0fc627b.jpeg

ACC2190-92001_0007.jpeg.1c2afa500d393f6ec5943a1cd9a379a9.jpeg

Grab them while you can; https://www.accurascale.com/collections/british-rail-class-92/availability_in-stock?

Cheers!

Fran 

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT

I promised I wouldn’t buy another Loco before Christmas, and your not helping 😄

• Funny 4