Bearings for tender axle

Hi

Do you no if there is anywhere I could buy some bearings for a tender chassis I'm building? The chassis just has holes in the frames an the Alan Gibson axles are slack in them so I could do with some bearings.I remember building a pdk tender once an that had top hat bearings for the tender wheels

Kind regards Neil

For plain axles I use the Peco bearing cups. They are not a tight fit on 2mm axles but better than plain plastic or whitemetal. Pinpoint beraings are an option for the outer axles, but a bit of sideways play is essential in the centre axle.

Or use inside bearings - a 2mm hole drilled in a piece of metal strip. This method allows compensation which is always advisable on a six wheeled vehicle. These (or similar - other suppliers are available) would allow a free running vehicle. Thinking of whitemetal tenders, have purchased some to try, but it's still on the 'roundtoit' list.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1Pcs-Flange-Ball-Bearing-Mini-Metal-Metric-Flanged-Bearing-New/401292445299?hash=item5d6ee4c673:m:m5lHuWP5zvcqFNiBJEW-3fA