Coach overlays for Hornby Dublo

Colin_McLeod

• RMweb Gold

Hi

I have just purchased seven Hornby Dublo tinplate suburban coaches. The surfaces are corroded beyond touching up so my plan is to affix LNER teak overlays.

I have been searching on the internet for a supplier of coach overlays but can only find eBay ended listings.

Does anyone here have contact details of a supplier of overlays?

Thanks

Colin

Hi

I have just purchased seven Hornby Dublo tinplate suburban coaches. The surfaces are corroded beyond touching up so my plan is to affix LNER teak overlays.

I have been searching on the internet for a supplier of coach overlays but can only find eBay ended listings.

Does anyone here have contact details of a supplier of overlays?

Thanks

Colin

The Ebay chap (LHP, Lawrence Hogg productions) that did Dublo Gresley overlays and a lot of other things unfortunately passed away a few months ago so unless anyone else takes it up then you may have to ask people like Ray on here about the possibility.

Garry

The news of Laurence's passing comes as bit of a shock. I found him a pleasant chap to deal with and really enthusiastic about both his model products and his main interest in the canals systems of the United Kingdom. A couple of times I sent him an email about possible additions to his overlays only to have him phone me (in Australia) a few minutes later to discuss the ideas.

Dave R.