RMWeb very slow loading pages

The RMWeb site is running about as fast as treacle here this morning. Same on all devices and also from a neighbour's network with a different ISP. Anyone else seeing this?

John

PS: I should have said it's only RMWeb, all other sites are fine.

Edited by JJGraphics

• RMweb Gold

I honestly feel we have been warned of this phenomenon by a banner - in place of an advert, so perhaps even costing BRM ad revenue - over the last few days. Yes, it’s a bore. No we don’t pay for anything. And I agree current response speed is excellent.

I honestly feel we have been warned of this phenomenon by a banner - in place of an advert, so perhaps even costing BRM ad revenue - over the last few days. Yes, it’s a bore. No we don’t pay for anything. And I agree current response speed is excellent.

Invisible ink - again!

Stewart

I saw a message earlier about server maintenance. Maybe somthing to do with that.

That was a few days ago and the banner disappeared. The slow page loading problem only appeared for me today.

John

Current response speed is excellent NOT . . . 10 seconds for some pages to load, 15-20 seconds for others. Some never load.

John

• RMweb Gold

The banner was clearly displayed last night and it was very slow, even timing out a couple of times. This morning though it was back to normal maybe even slightly quicker.

I saw the banner yesterday but it's gone now. Speed here very slow all day today(only on rmweb).

I saw the banner yesterday but it's gone now. Speed here very slow all day today(only on rmweb).

It pays to complain! Suddenly speeded up!!!!!!

• Like 1

I had left a banner up until early this morning - so it wasn't just a few days ago. Extensive work was underway yesterday with respect to installing security certificates; initially everything seemed OK when that was completed but the system slowed down once the secure links to the advertising codes were replaced. Later last night all seemed to be back to normal and it was still OK this morning so I took the banner notice down. I have been out on a job all day but it's evident that performance has slowed during busy traffic times. It will be looked into further tomorrow.