Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Last night in a series of rude and not so rude PMs between me and Mr P I said that "I have a clear direction I want my modelling to go and that is to have FUN"

His reply was

Flippin

Unorganised

Nutter

Now was he talking about moi? Or himself? Discuss.

Hehehehe

• Like 1

Last night in a series of rude and not so rude PMs between me and Mr P I said that "I have a clear direction I want my modelling to go and that is to have FUN"

His reply was

Flippin

Unorganised

Nutter :O 

Now was he talking about moi? Or himself? Discuss.

Hehehehe

Indeed?

Back to Railway Modelling :sungum: and today has been a very good day in TOPS.

Firstly I ripped out the old  / new unused Oil Depot, and re looked at that corner. some nice ideas came boggoling along, one is a short Engineers Siding.

The end board had to be re built, and the Bridge over the Stream has been relocated in order to include more land behind for the old Warehouse I got from George, these are now located along the end facing the door, so that now they don't show as Low relief, as your looking at them head on. One will have a Loading Dock as the one did in the original plan at the end of the Field / Embankment.

Some new Points etc will be ordered tomorrow and so I should progress onto the Dore End boards by the weekend all being well.

• Like 5

Parts ordered, and should be here tomorrow.

2 Hours in TOPS this morning has seen some more Track going down, and some more planning being done. Time now for a sit down and a coffee whilst working out the next move for later after a rest.

• Like 1

Dent Station and Ribblehead Viaduct in ''O'' with a couple of Mr C's Sound fitted 25's on a mixed Goods, NICE.

No room, but nice all the same.

And so back to reality and a little more done this morning.

Today so far, I've laid the Track and wired in the River Board, there is the same at the other end.

post-9335-0-19133800-1542895922_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-60682400-1542895961_thumb.jpg

Laid the Engineers Siding.

post-9335-0-82959700-1542896123_thumb.jpg

I had to modify and bend the Peco Point in order to get a good transmission across the river this time as previously the was no Point at this location.

post-9335-0-19276600-1542896196_thumb.jpg

Next offering up the Factories.

post-9335-0-78734900-1542896269_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-80979700-1542896352_thumb.jpg

Then testing time. :sungum: 

post-9335-0-94681800-1542896426_thumb.jpg

And the current state of Dore End. :no:

post-9335-0-82832800-1542896522_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

• RMweb Premium

Andy,

I hear that Network Rail are looking for a project manager to ensure their PW gangs finish track laying on time. I've sent your name as a recommendation for the post.

Best regards,

Paul

Hi Paul

He might get them to lay the track on time but two days later it will all be up again as he changes his mind. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Andy,

I hear that Network Rail are looking for a project manager to ensure their PW gangs finish track laying on time. I've sent your name as a recommendation for the post.

Best regards,

Paul

Hi Paul

He might get them to lay the track on time but two days later it will all be up again as he changes his mind. :dontknow: :dontknow:

And insist on Changing Gauge. :sungum: now and again :no:  :scared:  :scared:

• RMweb Gold

Dent Station and Ribblehead Viaduct in ''O'' with a couple of Mr C's Sound fitted 25's on a mixed Goods, NICE.

No room, but nice all the same.

And so back to reality and a little more done this morning.

Went over the S&C on a special hauled by a 45. It was snowing heavily everywhere Whiteoute. It had stopped when we halted at GArdsdale but was rather cold to put it mildly. However Blea Moor tunnel with a 45 working hard was most impressive. Window open couldn't see a thing but the roar of the 45 was terrific.

Don

• Like 2

Hi Andy, Hope you are well. I am glad to see you having another go at putting the curve in, I hope you can get the loco's round without the buffer lock you had before. Be nice if a class 37 could appear again.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Is it that time of year already. Better go and buy some Kendal mint cake if the weather turns out like it did last year.

Yes Clive, Snowed off on the Sunday, I couldn't even get out of my drive, and that is almost flat. Last year I was doing a weathering Demo, this year I'm doing nothing at the moment, so it just shows how in 12 Months your life can be turned around. Hopefully by Easter I'll feel more like getting back to normal and committing to two full days up there.

YES bring some Kendal cake mate, haha.

Edited by Andrew P