Pufferwillies

MGR Hooper!

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if Pufferwillies (www.pufferwillies.co.uk) are still trading?

I notice that their website lists a lot of ViTrains Class 37s and Class 47s. However I know the brand itself has long distanced itself from British OO gauge.

I've been looking out for some of the ViTrains Class 37s and Class 47s and I sent Pufferwillies multiple emails and had no reply over the last 5 months.

These items look to be in stock and available to order. However I don't want to be a victim of another closed down business whose website still allows orders.

That maybe so, but it IS the best (or maybe only) way to get hold of him, short of popping down London Road in person.

I offered a realistic method to enable you to do what you want, with no fuss - not always gonna be a cheap one ;)

• RMweb Gold

A pity, I was hoping he'd have at least a website or an email ID to be able to contact him.

What particular things are you looking for? I will look on the shelf next time I see Dave and will try to get an email for you. Edited by TheSignalEngineer

(A) What particular things are you looking for?

(B) I will look on the shelf next time I see Dave and will try to get an email for you.

(A)

- Any ViTrains Class 37s or Class 47s (livery not an issue)

- Will they ship worldwide

- Do they accept payment via PayPal

(B)

Thanks, most appreciated.