Repainting s loco

If you don't feel up to a respray yourself, for the price a respray will cost, you may as well buy a Hornby Colas 67. 

There are few respray services that will respray your loco, you will simply buy a resprayed example.

Edit: If you have heart set on respraying your loco, try this

http://www.leeslocos.co.uk/index.html

Edited by cal.n

Guest teacupteacup

Does anyone know who repaints locos ive got a 00 gauge class 67 the is a ews 67 queens loco but id like it to be in colas rail anyone know of someone that is good and that ill see the loco again??

You're better to waiting for the Hornby Colas 67 to be release (due November) and sell your existing one to help fund it

Any resprayer worth their salt will take around 2-3 months to respray the loco and will most probably charge more than the cost of the new release (128 at the moment from Hattons, other retailers are available).  I very rarely take on commissions and will one take on ones that fit in with my respray program.  Looking at the Colas livery, I would charge about 150 for a full, bare shell, respray (you have to factor in the costs of paints, decals, clean up materials, masking and most importantly time)

If you do go down the route of getting it resprayed, I can wholeheartedly recommend Lees Locos' and Rainbow Railways