The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

What do you think Andy does with our data? #wouldanyonestealit :-) ?

pirouets

I wouldn't be surprised if Cambridge Analytica were involved with Data Mining when the Blue Pullman was originally launched, yet CA dropped the ball on the Heljan O Gauge Falcon :)

They are definitely not infallible. I have been manipulating farcebook for years to ensure a majority consensus on the need for an RTR 4mm Sheerness Steel POA/JXA, let alone a Cartic4, on the basis that it could well reduce immigration and improve funding for the NHS, but the results have so far, been quite poor.

• RMweb Gold

I wouldn't be surprised if Cambridge Analytica were involved with Data Mining when the Blue Pullman was originally launched

If their analytics were responsible for Bachmann producing so many of the custard dip version, I'd be wary of paying for their expertise

• RMweb Gold

I reckon a lot of posters on here have already cottoned on about data surveillance/analytics, and deliberately post nonsense to confuse "them".

There's surely no other explanation for the sheer amount of nonsense?

Horrocksford.

Bananas.

Chipolatas.

• RMweb Premium

I'd love to see the selection of "personalised" google ads that you get based on those keywords. Hmm, on second thoughts...

I would hazard at a well known supermarket.

Horrocksford Junction is about 600 yards from the nearest Tesco which no doubt sells bananas and chipolatas.....

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 2

I suspect he probably spends a lot of time wondering why the forum gets clogged up with so many completely pointless posts

Shome mishtake shurley?

The long running thread on more realistic British track is now firmly full of points?