The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Make a film less exciting .

Sidecar Racer

Hi All,

How about we spice down the action a little for this masterpiece of double crossing teen lesbo-fest....

Instead of 'Wild Things' starring Denise Richards and Neve Campbell, how about 'Mild Things', but I'm unable to think of two suitably dull female leads ???????

Over to you...

Kindest Regards,

Shed.

The Eastbourne Supremacy

The Eastbourne Identity

The Heater Matrix

I Know What You Did Last Week

Saturday Night Headache

Greece

A Sh*t In The Park

The Big Shirt

Less Miserable

The Taking Of Peckham 123

Edited by Horsetan

The curious incident of the dog Late-running down fitted freight from Colchester in the nightime.

The sound of music Castle No.7007 'Great Western' putting on a fine display of Swindon 'Music', working hard up the bank from Torquay to Torre with an Up 'Torbay Express'. Steam was to be withdrawn from the Western some years before that on the other regions, being the first to completely dieselise its operations...etc **Video Commentary continues**

We now see a Hawksworth 15xx Pannier arriving from Old Oak Common with empty coaching stock for the 4:50 from Paddington, this train being immortalised in the mind of the public for it's high status use in an Agatha Christie Novel **Narrator moves on to explain plot of said novel in a vain attempt to relate archive shots of steam locos to popular culture**

The French Bognor Connection? Yer wan' Platform 1 when yer gets ter Barnham, missus.

And now for something completely different: Sorry, I couldn't resist

Monty Python's Flying Circus Blue BR(S) Class 207 with a funny whistle arriving at Lingfield...

If you don't believe me or understand the reference: