The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Cat In The Christmas Tree Thread

Co-tr-Paul

Not Santa Express ! I do have the original nov 2003 Christmas set and all the Christmas wagons 2005 - 17 + North Pole from said set though....... !

I am running out of space for them all and this year joined by some Bachmann Thomas Kinkade ON30 Christmas 2-6-0 + 2 but finding them difficult to rerail when our 3 cats kill them !

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Not Santa Express ! I do have the original nov 2003 Christmas set and all the Christmas wagons 2005 - 17 + North Pole from said set though....... !

I am running out of space for them all and this year joined by some Bachmann Thomas Kinkade ON30 Christmas 2-6-0 + 2 but finding them difficult to rerail when our 3 cats kill them !

Oh dear - is that a catastrophe on the main line? Nonchalantly looking the other way....wasn't me guv!

Phil

• Like 3

I put our Christmas tree up yesterday. It remains undecorated to allow the cats to get used to it (it's their very first Christmas), although SWMBO (against my advice!) put four new items she had bought on it. Sykes almost immediately took one off again, and later pulled another one off, then nearly had the tree over by pulling on the remaining string from that second decoration.

Today, Hattie went over and investigated the tree, then lay under it for a spell. Note how her tail almost blends with our Danish pine cone Father Christmas. The two remaining gold snow flake shapes are just visible to the right below the tree.

I'll decorate it properly and put the lights on it in the next day or two.

27325969569_ab7bae8c88_b.jpg

24242456467_7abf472160_b.jpg

• Like 6