GWR Cattle wagon transfers/ decals

I'm looking for the lettering " LARGE" in white for GWR cattle wagon ends in 4mm scale.

Does anyone know if they are available as part of a sheet and if so from which manufacturer ?

Any help or advice would be welcome.

Thank you

Grahame

have a look at the HMRS website they do a GWR wagon sheet in their pressfix range  also includes red markings for mica vansattachicon.gifDSCF0417.JPG

Thank you for your response, I have some HMRS wagon sheets but unfortunately they don't include the word Large in white.

Regards

Grahame

Thank you for your response, I have some HMRS wagon sheets but unfortunately they don't include the word Large in white.

Regards

Grahame

Powsides do a sheet (#126) which includes one pair of 'Large' letters, also the old L, M and S and everything else you need. £3.90 a sheet.

Edited by wagonman

Long shot but it may be worth contacting Coopercraft.

On second thoughts, I'm not certain I'd get a response in the light of previous dealings and aware there may be a problem which I understand has been discussed elsewhere in the forum.

On second thoughts, I'm not certain I'd get a response in the light of previous dealings and aware there may be a problem which I understand has been discussed elsewhere in the forum.

True. I did say it was a long shot.  :) 

Herr's a cheapo alternative Ifind works for naked eye viewing (altho perhaps not to be photographed close up.

1. Find suitable font in Word.

2. Reduce font size to around 6pt (you have to this manually. It is not on the drop down range of options). If too small after printing out, change to 6.5pt or whatever suits.

3. Set font colour to white and background to black.

4. Print out on thinnish paper as draft. This should give you a reasonable GWR wagon grey.

5. Cut out with craft knife to width and length of plank, and colour cut edges with grey felt tip.

6. Affix to wagon with pva or similar.

Easier than transfers, cheap as chips and looks remarkably good from normal viewing distance. It is a really good solution too forrenaming shunters trucks, etc.