The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

For those that fear coming to Australia!

kevinlms

Needles to say ... I mean ... needless to say it is a wise precaution, especially as there seem to be some copycat b*stards around as well now. I sincerely hope they are all caught and given a whole lot more than a cursory slap on the wrist.

Edited by SRman

• RMweb Premium

Needles to say ... I mean ... needless to say it is a wise precaution, especially as there seem to be some copycat b*stard around as well now. I sincerely hope they are all caught and given a whole lot more than a cursory slap on the wrist.

Now the police are suggesting that many of those photos are fake.

• RMweb Premium

G'Day Folks

for you living in the the rest of the World, Australia has a bit of a problem at the moment, some  A*******, has taken it upon 'IT's' self to insert Needles into our Strawberries, (and other fruit) which has given a few people a nasty surprise, it's now a case of cutting up your Strawberries, this is how one person deals with the problem.

manna

Nutritionists are now saying that we should eat more strawberries, because there is lots of iron in them.

I thank you.

• RMweb Gold

A few years ago we were visiting Banrock Station Winery wetlands on the Murray River, a magnificent place to see the the local wildlife.Walking along one of the boardwalks over the water we came across a young English couple staring at some aquatic activity. We approached them and asked what they were so interested in, they pointed out this tiger snake very close to the boardwalk swimming along and striking at a carp which was rolling on the surface............they were entranced and far too close to the animal, Ooooh!! our first Australian snake, one of them said, my mate's retort was, if you don't back off, it could well be your last!!

Mike

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

The roadhouse owners across the Nullabor will have worn their hands away from rubbing them all week I reckon.

Here's a sample story. Back again on Sunday!

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/worth-it-eagles-fans-drive-39-hours-from-perth-to-get-to-grand-final-20180928-p506np.html

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Those who trek across the Nullarbor deserve the reward.

Because the home mob are very scary indeed .....

Collingwood fans are quite unique. A former boss, if they played and lost on a Saturday, he would come in on Monday, like a bear with a sore head. It took him 48 hours to get over a loss! Mind you, no one made it easy for him!

Edit to add.

There is also the ABC Rule.  Anyone But Collingwood!

Edited by kevinlms

• RMweb Premium

Collingwood fans are quite unique. A former boss, if they played and lost on a Saturday, he would come in on Monday, like a bear with a sore head. It took him 48 hours to get over a loss! Mind you, no one made it easy for him!

Edit to add.

There is also the ABC Rule.  Anyone But Collingwood!

I don't envy those around said former boss on Moanday then ;)

How do you know when Collingwood win?  There's a population boom nine months later.  And sales of rollies and cheap beer spike 13 years later! :O

• RMweb Premium

I don't envy those around said former boss on Moanday then ;)

How do you know when Collingwood win?  There's a population boom nine months later.  And sales of rollies and cheap beer spike 13 years later! :O

What's a Collingwood win?

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/heart-attacks-to-heartbreak-for-collingwood-faithful-20180929-p506ux.html