The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

For those that fear coming to Australia!

kevinlms

• RMweb Premium

I see the "Communist" Chinese have been accused of meddling in Australian politics, right down to local government level!

Absolutely, that is a task for Clive Palmer, along with taking money out of his business account & giving to his nephew on the run!

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/after-just-two-questions-clive-palmer-tells-leigh-sales-keep-quiet-20180528-p4zi1l.html

Watched the David Attenborough special the other night I didn't realise the jumping jack ants in Tasmania could kill humans with their bite.. just goes to show that even though that some of us who live here don't know some of the things can kill you... then again tassie is too cold for me!

And here was I thinking Tassie is safer than the rest of Australia!

p.s. A quick check on Wikipedia showed they are also found in south eastern Australia ... watch out, Doug. 3:)

Edited by SRman

• RMweb Premium

Watched the David Attenborough special the other night I didn't realise the jumping jack ants in Tasmania could kill humans with their bite.. just goes to show that even though that some of us who live here don't know some of the things can kill you... then again tassie is too cold for me!

WHAT, you didn't watch Barnaby?

G'Day Folks

Me neither, why did channel 7 think that I wanted to waste an hour or so on that drivel. And paid him $150,000, good thing is he's got to pay.

$70,000 in Tax.

manna.

Time, methinks, to hook up the caravan, and go walkabout.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I didn't watch the plonker either...............I already know where he keeps what is an excuse for a brain he has!!

Mike

The big question for me is the one about how he got to be second in charge of Australia.

Are there really 24,130,000 people here who aren't more capable than him?

post-22541-0-62351700-1528267257.jpg

post-22541-0-24003000-1528267390.jpg

Edited by monkeysarefun

• RMweb Premium

The big question for me is the one about how he got to be second in charge of Australia.

Are there really 24,130,000 people here who aren't more capable than him?

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

None of those want to be pollies.

Disclosure: as a dual citizen I declare myself ineligible to stand for the Federal parliament - thank goodness.

He's patently ignorant of the dangers of dropping your trollies in outdoor Australia, unless he's so phobic to dunny dwelling funnel-webs, he thought it safer to conduct his "business" al fresco.

C6T.

• Like 1

He's patently ignorant of the dangers of dropping your trollies in outdoor Australia, unless he's so phobic to dunny dwelling funnel-webs, he thought it safer to conduct his "business" al fresco.

C6T.

So he's from Greenslopes. Funnier had he come from Browns Plains, not too far south (and known locally as Brown Stains).

Wherever he's from, he's given everyone a crap experience.

America has made Australia looka bit tame recently - in America the dead snakes still bite   :scared:  26 doses of antiserum needed, venom obviously improves with a bit of aging

Edited by duncan
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I think you're maligning the snake...

Exactly. Now Barnaby Joyce is telling us that he did the Channel 7 interview, to 'get the Paparazzi off his back'. Sure mate, we believe you!

I fear going to Australia if this is how they produce their cheap supermarket meat 

(Warning: NOT for the faint hearted. Contains scenes of extreme violence to farm animals)

• RMweb Premium

Exactly. Now Barnaby Joyce is telling us that he did the Channel 7 interview, to 'get the Paparazzi off his back'. Sure mate, we believe you!

This morning's news refers.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I fear going to Australia if this is how they produce their cheap supermarket meat 

(Warning: NOT for the faint hearted. Contains scenes of extreme violence to farm animals)

Bloody disgusting......Mike