2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Young Mr Duck is looking for the correct green for his coaches, I was just further suggesting a more practical alternative.

Don't paint your coaches... Go to the opera????

I don't get it...

Andy

• RMweb Premium

John needs to finish it for Warley first! The experience may put him off taking his layout to an exhibition!

I do hope he takes it elsewhere as I'd love to see that, but I won't go to Warley (as it is such a horrible experience for me these days);

sound Panniers in 7mm.....ummmmmm.

Phil

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Guess what made an appearance this weekend at Barnstumble.....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The signal box is an exceptional piece of modelling by young spams, definitely his best yet....

But I didn't get a clear picture of it.

I managed to get a couple. Had to take the end backscene off and lean precariously within the trees but here you go:

post-6675-0-52169100-1438150812_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-31169700-1438150833_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-74315300-1438150855_thumb.jpg

Signal box devotees will note the the mangled locking room window has been replaced.

Could really do with some point rodding.

• Like 13

• RMweb Premium

I managed to get a couple. Had to take the end backscene off and lean precariously within the trees but here you go:

attachicon.gifrps20150729_071615.jpg

attachicon.gifrps20150729_071738.jpg

attachicon.gifrps20150729_071716.jpg

Signal box devotees will note the the mangled locking room window has been replaced.

Could really do with some point rodding.

I agree Damien will now need to fit the point rodding and signal wires. However I think that the extra work will enhance the layout and bring it to another level.

I agree Damien will now need to fit the point rodding and signal wires. However I think that the extra work will enhance the layout and bring it to another level.

Which just goes to show how much a model like this is a constant work in progress

• Like 4