2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Continue in an 'L' shape Chris, the landing would basically be where that cupboard is against the back left hand wall.  But in some cases there wasn't a landing as such and the steps were simply angled to take the corner before ending up with the last one or two at 90 degrees to the lower part of the staircase.

Thanks Mike.

• RMweb Gold

Continue in an 'L' shape Chris, the landing would basically be where that cupboard is against the back left hand wall.  But in some cases there wasn't a landing as such and the steps were simply angled to take the corner before ending up with the last one or two at 90 degrees to the lower part of the staircase.

In other words, just like Liskeard and Penzance!...

• RMweb Premium

hmmm.

Do we need an outside toilet?

Could this be a job for the king of toilets?

I'm reliably informed the box has a 'Stubby' in the rear LH corner of the 1st floor. I suspect this might have been the case in your layout's era D.

• RMweb Premium

I'm reliably informed the box has a 'Stubby' in the rear LH corner of the 1st floor. I suspect this might have been the case in your layout's era D.

oh ok.

sorry Stubzie, i'll find another 'dumper' somewhere on the layout.....

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Oh, ha.

Ha-ha-ha-haa.

Ha.

seen as the SB I not in station or public sight, then the whole build not too build is easily sorted by leaving a spade by the SB door. plenty of bushes and scrub land to go on.

I wonder if a pasty tree or bush would grow :scratchhead: