2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Wigan & Birthday T+7

So, its a week after Wigan and I'm having my Birthday a week late. I thought I'd share this lovely card from Aunty and Uncle Old Gringo (that doesn't mean you're old - Jayne);

post-8734-0-74314500-1444468187_thumb.jpg

Quite how I'd get on towing the trailer with the layout in it is anyone's guess..

By way of shamelessly promoting John and Jaynes work visit their Website; http://www.thehareandmoonpress.co.uk/ and get your Railway Cards....

Thanks guys

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Important business today and I managed to catch her down the Great Northern using every last bit of zoom lens.

558 passing Carlton on Trent loops (?) on the last leg of her last trip, Newark to Doncaster.

post-8734-0-98633100-1444579150.jpg

Not a very good shot I know, but its my last - so that makes it special for me.

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently found this thread and have now read all 338 pages. Incredible work there, you have definitely deserved all the accolades the layout has received, and I hope to see this in the flesh before its retired. Loving the banter on here too it has made me giggle and brightened up my dull working days! ( I have not been looking at this whilst I should have been working...... Honest.

Richard

• RMweb Premium

Was quite an entertaing read with all the banter flying around and now im hankering for a Pasty and some Doombar!

'Doombar' is always a good thing especially taken on the terrace of the Fisherman's Arms at Golant.  My preference is for 'Proper Job' though, or maybe 'Big Job' if I dont need to be coherent fo an hour or two...

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

'Doombar' is always a good thing especially taken on the terrace of the Fisherman's Arms at Golant.  My preference is for 'Proper Job' though, or maybe 'Big Job' if I dont need to be coherent fo an hour or two...

Golant, what a fabulous place, but don't park on the road out the front on a high tide.

Happy memories...

• 2 weeks later...