2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I love the photos of the visiting engines, down on there holi bobs from the Midlands...

St Blazey Blues

Andy

It was particularly nice to give the Warship a little run in something more like its natural habitat; I might even get it finished, one day. I resisted the temptation to attempt to fill the layout with 25s.
  • Like 1

Always nice to see a few pics, Really nice to see a Peak looks right at home. Sorry Damian I know you are not a fan of Peaks.

I do like the class 50s in large Logo. 50031 was repainted after being in the DCWA pool and was put back into use on the Mule with 50046 and a few others.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Yes it's all a little fruity at present

That Balti was something else...

How about integrating one of those programmable wall mounted air fresheners to the fascia - you could link it up to the Powercabs and have a designated button to squirt a few mists when the air gets a little ripe...

Liking that LL 50 :good:

Edited by bcnPete

• RMweb Premium

Thank you.

Really wasnt expecting that especially with likes of the exceptional Liverpool Lime Street over the way.

Time to lie down.

Does it help having another operator that likes diesels and doesn't have to rely on my patented diesel recognition system?