2ManySpams

Taking a refreshment break during East Lancs Diesel Gala yesterday and look what turned up

attachicon.gifIMG_0978 (640x488).jpg

Photo Copyright 2013 C E Steele

Nice catch of 26 Damian is gonna love it, although he probably wishing to convince the Mrs it would look better in his garden, on his own private 1:1 layout.

might be a tad awkward to control on DiTD as well  he he he

• RMweb Gold

Sorry Eric, that photo's no good, can see it has no nose but can't see how many windows...

We just had to take a ride a ride behind it to Heywood when it returned. This was it running round.

post-9767-0-73707600-1373129328.jpg

Photo Copyright 2013 C E Steele

Plenty of clag but not as much as 55022 going north out of Bury. I recon that's putting out more smoke than anything on the Steam Gala.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Have just seen on Spam's 7ft thread the next outing for DitD is in August.

Will you have time to prepare the caravan park by then ( flagstones in each van location, electric supply cabinet, etc ) - do you want the vans by August too ???

• RMweb Premium

Yes.....

and there's more 37s on the way

Perhaps I need more 50s to balance it out?

I can sort you out with a few 25s if that would help, I accidently bought another one today.  Was very tempted by a large logo 50 too, but managed to resist

• RMweb Premium

Have just seen on Spam's 7ft thread the next outing for DitD is in August.

Will you have time to prepare the caravan park by then ( flagstones in each van location, electric supply cabinet, etc ) - do you want the vans by August too ???

Well that's up to you - no pressure

It will be getting photographed for a Magazine though.....

• RMweb Premium

Right, having failed to find the correct windows for the not-standard GWR St Bz signal box, and having reached the decision that the box won't look right with the standard Modelex versions, I'm going to get some made by York Model Makers. I have drawn up the windows today and will send the order later after the red wine, Pimms and beer are finished.....

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Right, having failed to find the correct windows for the not-standard GWR St Bz signal box, and having reached the decision that the box won't look right with the standard Modelex versions, I'm going to get some made by York Model Makers. I have drawn up the windows today and will send the order later after the red wine, Pimms and beer are finished.....

Proper job then !

Nice one