The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

And the next photo will have...(real railway version)

NorthBrit

• RMweb Gold

A Class 20 had already sneaked into my Class 15 picture, so here we go for double or quits.

A pair of Class 20s with the Saltley re-railing train dealing with a derailment of the Bordesley trip at Tyseley in 1982. Shaky picture from the rejects box taken with a pocket camera from the train home.

post-9767-0-35410400-1501952567_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheSignalEngineer
  • Like 1

How about tweaking the request but still keeping the number sequence going?

Any related picture beginning with or related to the number 13 (or class 13) - whether that's one of the Tinsley Twins or 1345 of the ABC class for example.

Next picture is anything beginning with or related to 14, etc.

So 20 could be a Class 20 023 or a 205 DEMU thumper for example. Or 20 examples of the same thing.

Cheers,

Mick

That was the hope of my suggestion - it could be a coach or a wagon beginning with the requisite number , or even the route number of a bus on a bridge..........Cheers,

Mick

So my class 150 pic @ post 1963 stands then :mosking: Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Premium

And here's something for 23.

Savannah, GA in November 2016

Georgia Central Railway (not railroad). Hired in traction in the form of a GP38-2

post-408-0-33430800-1501960653_thumb.jpg

Completely OT from this thread, but there is a very direct link from the GCR back to UK railway operations - does anybody know what it is?

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

And here's something for 23.

Savannah, GA in November 2016

Georgia Central Railway (not railroad). Hired in traction in the form of a GP38-2

2317.jpg

Completely OT from this thread, but there is a very direct link from the GCR back to UK railway operations - does anybody know what it is?

Cheers,

Mick

I'm not sure what it is, but don't Genesee & Wyoming own something over here to go with their extensive collection of shortlines and Australian operations (no doubt they have other international interests too)

• RMweb Premium

I'm not sure what it is, but don't Genesee & Wyoming own something over here to go with their extensive collection of shortlines and Australian operations (no doubt they have other international interests too)

Yep - Genesee & Wyoming own lots of short lines including the Georgia Central. They are also the parent company of Freightliner. Their house colours are black/orange/yellow..............

Cheers,

Mick

Yep - Genesee & Wyoming own lots of short lines including the Georgia Central. They are also the parent company of Freightliner. Their house colours are black/orange/yellow..............

Cheers,

Mick

I just assumed that everyone would recognise G&W colours on the other two locos. Probably wrongly!

• RMweb Premium

I just assumed that everyone would recognise G&W colours on the other two locos. Probably wrongly!

Most UK enthusiasts would think there was a connection between G&W and Colas.................

Anyhow - I've been looking back at my varied collection and can't find anything that isn't digital starting with 25 (I have loads of slides/prints of Rats and a few SKs that need scanning though)

Cheers,

Mick