Little Muddle

KNP

I would have thought if it was a Hitchcock film he'd have called it The Lost Door or The House of Crate - that's more Hammeresque though.

Edited by Winslow Boy
  • Like 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, 37Oban said:

Is this a previously unseen Hammer House of Horror film?  Or an early unkown Hitchcock thriller?

Roja

So who would be the top slot actor,  Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee or Donald Pleasance?

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

18 hours ago, Siberian Snooper said:

So who would be the top slot actor,  Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee or Donald Pleasance?

Christopher Lee as the antagonist, Peter Cushing the protagonist!

Roja

• Like 3

Personally when I modeled the GWR in it's waning postwar years (2-1/2), I preferred prairies. I had about 5 Bachmann prairies. That and 48xx 0-4-2's were my favorites.  Not many panniers were used on the Brixham branch.   I had quite a few panniers as on a 1985 trip to the  UK i encountered the Bachmann Branchline pannier and the pushed me into 25 years of modeling the GWR and then the far end of withered arm of the SR-LSWR.  I could still use a GWR prairie (unpainted into BR) on my late Padstow layout although thru service from GWR Bodmin Parkway to Padstow utilizing B-sets and prairies started after nationalization. 

• Like 7
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
On 12/07/2024 at 18:39, Siberian Snooper said:

Don’t forget Vincent Price and Michael Gough. 

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

24 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Thank god for trees. Hang on where's the other one. They never go out alone you know. Safety in numbers that's the Pannier motto.

Behind you…….!

• Like 1
  • Funny 9